Pace University offers a wide variety of courses and programs to meet your needs. Whether you’re interested in the flexibility and convenience online learning offers or you’re a self-motivated learner who thrives on technology and online communication, you’ll find that Pace provides all the resources you need to complete a course or degree.
Online courses are offered by all of Pace University’s schools including the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, College of Health Professions, School of Education, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
The following online and blended learning (online and in-class) graduate degree programs are available:
- Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Advanced Certificate
- Doctor of Professional Studies in Business
- Doctor of Professional Studies in Computing
- Executive MBA (eMBA)
- MS in Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Finance for Professionals
- MS in Internet Technology
- MA in Management for Public Safety and Homeland Security Professionals
- MS in Physician Assistant Studies Completion Program
- MS in Professional Nursing Leadership
- MS in Publishing
Online programs are also offered by a variety of schools and include our bachelor’s degree completion program, iPace; various certificate programs; and much more. Classes are recorded and archived online, so students can access lecture material at their own convenience.
Pace University also offers a variety of student resources including online tutoring services, online library services, video tutorials on using online tools, and more.
For more information, visit http://www.pace.edu/online-learning/.