main navigation
my pace
Undergraduate Academics

Undergraduate Academics: International Students

Are you interested in applying for an undergraduate program at Pace but have several questions you would like to ask first?

  • What is the difference between majors and minors?
  • What are the entry requirements?
  • Is there a support system for international students?
  • Can I speak to someone in my native language?
  • Can I work in the US?

You can find the answers to these questions and more in our Academic and entry requirement FAQ section.

Undergraduate education system in the USA

The education system in the USA is likely to be different to the one in your home country.

For example, in the States, a bachelor program lasts four years. On completion of the first year (freshman year), students can choose their main subject of interest (major) to pursue until they graduate.

Learn more about the undergraduate education system in the USA.

Multilingual support

A team of multilingual Personal Education Planners is available to answer any other questions you may have, and will help you through every step of the application process if you choose to apply.

Contact us by selecting your preferred language button on the right.