Middle States Self-Study
Assessing and Progressing
In 2018-2019, Pace will have its decennial review from our regional accreditor, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluate our assessment practices, and review our compliance with federal and state regulations.
The Self-Study is a two-year process begun in Spring 2017 that culminates a visit by a team of peer reviewers in the Spring of 2019. It is an institution-wide exercise in self-reflection that requires te participation of faculty, students and staff from all schools/colleges, campuses, and departments. This is an opportunity to access our activies and make recommendations to acheieve University-wide progress to better Pace for the entire community.
Middle States Standards (PDF)
We are holding Town Halls over the course of the Self-Study to update the Community and solicit feedback on report drafts. We hope you will join us at these information sessions.
September 13, 2017, 12:10pm to 1:10pm – Video Conference with Dr. Sean McKitrick, Vice-President Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
NYC: 1PP 18th floor Boardroom; PLV: 100 Goldstein; Valhalla: 53 Summit
- Pleasantville: Monday, November 6, 2017 - 12:10-1:10pm, Gottesman
- New York City: Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 3:25-4:25pm W613
- New York City: Monday, April 9, 2018 - 12:10-1:10pm Lecture Hall North
- Pleasantville: Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:25-4:25, Gottesman
- Pleasantville: Monday, October 1, 2018 - 12:10-1:10pm, Gottesman
- New York: Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 3:25-4:25pm Lecture Hall West
- Pleasantville: Thursday, February 14, 3:25-4:25 pm, Gottesman
- New York City: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 12:10-1:10pm, Lecture Hall North