Join us to celebrate your acceptance to Pace University at our PaceBound Events, which provide you an opportunity to meet your future classmates, participate in interactive breakout sessions led by award-winning faculty and current students, learn more about residential and student life, experience our newly transformed campus, have lunch with faculty and advisers, and meet one-on-one with a Financial Aid representative.
Choose from one of the following three dates:
- Saturday, April 2 - Register Here (View Program)
- Sunday, April 10 - Monday, April 11*‡ - Register Here (View Program)
- Sunday, April 17‡ - Register Here (View Program)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Pace University, Westchester Campus, 861 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, NY 10570 (View directions to campus)
* The April 10 overnight event begins at 5:30 p.m. and allows you to stay overnight on campus in the residence halls, participate in fun evening activities, and attend a college class on Monday morning, April 11. The overnight event is optional and space is limited. If staying overnight, please complete the overnight waiver (April 10) and bring it with you when you check-in. After you register, view the overnight checklist to see what you need to bring with you.
‡ Students admitted to the Pforzheimer Honors College and/or Bachelor in Health Science in Westchester are encouraged to attend the April 17 PaceBound Event.
Make a Financial Aid Appointment at a PaceBound Event
If you would like to meet with a Pace University financial aid representative while at any of the PaceBound events, please complete this questionnaire and the Admission office will contact you about your appointment.
View hotels near the Westchester Campus.
Accepted to Honors?
During the April 10-11 and April 17 PaceBound event, Pace University invites all students accepted to the Pforzheimer Honors College to attend a special reception and experience life as a Pace Honors student. This overnight is designed for the students who have received official acceptance into the Pforzheimer Honors College in Westchester.
- Enjoy a morning reception alongside other accepted Honors students, current Honors students, faculty, and alumni. Breakfast will be served.
- Attend an Honors class taught by an Honors faculty member, followed by a luncheon hosted by Honors faculty, staff, and students. (April 10-11 only)
- Experience residential life by staying overnight with an Honors student in the residence halls. (April 10-11 only)
- Tour our newly renovated campus.
Date: Sunday, April 10-11 OR Sunday, April 17
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Time of optional overnight April 10-11: Sunday at 5:30 p.m. - Monday at 12:00 p.m.
Location: Pace University, Westchester Campus, 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570 (View directions to campus)
Seidenberg Lunch with the Dean
We know how important it is to you and your family to select a college that is right for you. With this in mind, we would like to extend a warm invitation to you and your family to have lunch with the Seidenberg Dean and community on the Pleasantville campus.
You’ll get a chance to chat with faculty, alums and current students, visit our campus, and discover why the Seidenberg School is the right choice for you.
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (EST)
Location: Pace University, Westchester Campus, 861 Bedford Road, Entrance 1 Pleasantville, NY 10570, Wilcox Hall, Multipurpose Room (View directions to campus)
RSVP: Register Here