CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE GLOBAL PATHWAYS PROGRAM!
The Pace Global Pathways program offers you the opportunity to follow an excellent pathway program leading to an undergraduate degree from a top world ranked university. The program has been carefully designed to not only improve your English, but also to strengthen your academic skills and help you adjust to the American teaching methods and American classroom culture to ensure that you are fully prepared for the demands of your degree program. Located in one of the most exciting cities in the world, Pace University is a top choice for international students!
The Next Steps
|1.||Tuition Deposit- To reserve your space and be eligible to register for classes, you will need to submit a deposit. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact the Global Pathways Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2.||I-20 Information- In order to apply for an F-1 visa, you need a Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status). To qualify for the Form I-20, you need to submit scanned copies of the following documents to the e-mail address indicated in the Financial Affidavit:
|3.||F-1 Visa- Once you have received your form I-20 from Pace, you need to take the following steps:
|4.||Health Insurance- All students at Pace are required to have health insurance and are automatically enrolled in Pace's health insurance plan. Please click here to view the details of Pace University's International Health Insurance policy. If you already have comparable coverage, you may waive Pace's health plan at www.pace.edu/health-insurance by the deadline.|
|5.||Immunization- Please complete the Immunization Requirements Form and bring it with you to the Orientation.|
|6.||Attend an Admitted Undergraduate Global Pathways Student Webinar - Please click here to see the webinar schedule, and view other important pre-arrival information.
- January 17-20, 2017: Orientation (All days are mandatory)
Please arrange to be on campus in the morning of January 17. We recommend that you plan to arrive in New York City by January 15 to allow yourself some time to settle down.
- January 23, 2017: Spring Semester Begins
The term of Spring 2017 will begin on January 23, 2017. As a new F-1 student, you will be able to enter the U.S. within a 30-day period before your program start date. If you attempt to enter before the 30-day period, the Customs and Border Patrol might not allow you into the country.
Please refer to your acceptance packet for information about housing. We will contact you by e-mail with additional information about your options. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please contact the Global Pathways Office at email@example.com.
If you would like the Global Pathways Office to help you arrange airport pick-up service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about transportation from the major local airports, as well as transportation in New York and a campus map, visit:
Undergraduate Pathways Program: $9,425 per term
What you can expect from Pace Pathways
- Progression: Upon successful completion of the Pace Pathways program, you will enter your degree program at Pace University. You will NOT have to re-apply once you have been accepted into the Global Pathways Program.
- University Level Instruction: All classes are taught by professors and Ph.D. / Masters candidates at Pace University.
- University Credits: Depending upon which term you begin in the program, undergraduate students can earn up to 17 credits toward their bachelor’s degree.
- Academic Advisors: Every student will have an academic advisor to work with in preparation for their transition from the Global pathways Program to their degree program at Pace University.
- Class size: Classes are small (normally fewer than 30 students), so you will quickly develop a good working relationship with your teachers and classmates.
- English Prep: English classes will prepare you to have the confidence you require to give presentations, take lecture notes, and participate in your major academic courses.
- Academic Coursework: Courses are carefully designed to improve your English and strengthen your academic skills in the classroom.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Pace University and the Pace Pathways Program in January!