Congratulations on your acceptance to Pace University!
About F-1 Visas
The Next Steps
- For students attending the New York City campus - Transfer Recommendation Form
- For students attending the Westchester campus - Transfer Recommendation Form
If you are in the U.S. in B-1/B-2, you may need to change your status to F-1 before you can begin your program. If you need assistance in reviewing your current legal status in the U.S. and whether you can study, please contact the Office of International Admission at (212) 346-1368 to schedule an appointment.
5. Return the original Financial Affidavit, official/hard copy bank documents, and the Transfer Recommendation Form (if necessary) to the Office of International Admission on the campus to which you have been accepted; addresses are listed at the bottom of this page. Upon receipt of all necessary financial documentation, the Office of International Admission will issue you a certificate of eligibility for a student visa (Form I-20) and send it to the mailing address you provided on your application.
6. Please also complete the items in the checklist on the Accepted Student home page, including tuition and housing deposits, immunization, etc.
7. View important information on your immigration status, obtaining your visa, and your arrival to the US.