The online chats connect you with other accepted International students around the world and with an admission counselor. The chats are also a way for you ask questions and learn about what’s required from you prior to coming onto campus in the Spring.
The online chats are powered by CollegeWeekLive.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016
A Pace International admission representative will be available for each chat at the following times: 9:30 - 11:00 a.m., 2:00 - 3:30 p.m., and 7:00 - 8:30 p.m, EST. Please do not enter the room until the scheduled date/time.
How to Join The Online Chats
In order to participate in our online chats on CollegeWeekLive simply follow the steps:
- Step 1: Visit CollegeWeekLive
- Step 2: Log-in
- If you do not have an account with CollegeWeekLive, please sign-up for one. An account is required to participate in the chats.
- Step 3: Using the search bar at the top of the page, type in "Pace University"
- Step 4: Click on "Pace University - International"