Top Reasons to Attend Pace
At Pace University, we are committed to helping students discover and achieve their professional goals, and be successful in their careers from the moment they graduate.
Here are some top reasons to attend Pace:
- Pace has the largest internship program in the New York Metropolitan Area. More than 1,450 Pace students participate in internships and fieldwork experience.
- Students can choose between two great campuses—New York City and suburban Westchester County—each offering a unique flavor of the New York experience. Both campuses have a wide variety of student organizations, activities, and cultural events.
- This year, Pace is beginning a $100 million revitalization project that will transform the living and learning spaces on Pace's Westchester Campus in Pleasantville.
- Pace’s robust scholarship and financial aid program helps make education affordable. Last year, 95 percent of first-year students received scholarships and financial aid.
- PayScale ranks Pace in the top 12% of U.S. schools that give the best return on your college investment.
- Forbes.com places Pace among the top 20 “colleges that will make you rich.” The Forbes survey found the starting median salary of recent Pace graduates to be in the same league as graduates of Yale, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Columbia.
- See the Pace Pride stories from current students and alumni