Pace University offers a variety of degree, non-degree, online and certificate programs for adults and visiting undergraduates during the academic year and summer session. Whether you are continuing a degree you started years ago, need a course to complete a degree at another college, or want to take a course for the joy of learning, we have courses that will fit your needs at both our Westchester and New York City locations.
The following are available through Pace Adult & Continuing Education:
- iPace Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
- Non-Degree/Visiting Student Registration
- Visiting International Students - Experience a semester at Pace
- Online and Blended Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Degrees for Adults
- CLEP Exams
- GED Program
If you are looking for information about Non-Credit Programs, click here.