Viewing and Paying Your Bill Online
- User Name: Your user name is generated automatically. To find your user name, click here to search for it on the White Pages. The user name is your Pace e-mail address without the "@pace.edu".
- Password: Go to http://adam.pace.edu to get to the Apps/Downloads/Account Management site and click "Account Activation". Follow the on-screen instruction. For this step, you will need to know that your default MyPace Portal password is your first and last initial and a hyphen, followed by your birthday in this format: MMDDYY. (If your birth date only has one digit, add a zero to the number.) Example: John Doe, DOB= January 1, 1990 has a password of jd-010190. You must add the hyphen. When you log-in for the first time, you will be prompted to reset your password.
- You can view your tuition charges for the current registration period by clicking on Registration Fee Assessment
- You can view total term charges, payments and financial aid applied by clicking on Account Summary By Term
- From either of the above two pages, you can pay your bill online by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Pay Your Tuition and Fees Online.