We accept applications on a rolling admission basis for each upcoming fall, spring and summer semester.
Step 1: Complete an application
Step 2: Send the following documents to our application processing center
Pace UniversityApplication Processing Center861 Bedford RdPleasantville, NY 10570-2799
Bachelor Degree Applicants:
- A professional resume
- Official College / University transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Copy of High School diploma / transcript / GED
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (required of applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States)
Associate Degree Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report (required of applicants who have graduated from High School within the past two years)
Step 3: Track your application status
To check the status of your application please use the Applicant Portal, available 24 hours after application submission.
If this is your first time logging into the Applicant Portal, you’ll need to first Activate Your Account.
- Retrieve your User Name from the Pace White Pages. Enter your last name in the “Name” field, select “Applicants” from the “Person Type” field, then select “Search” for your results.
- Type your User Name on the Account Activation Screen and enter your default password in the password field. Your default password is your initials from your first and last name (lower-case), followed by a hyphen, and then your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example: JK-072680)
- Create a new password and save for future use.
- Return to the Applicant Portal and enter your Pace User Name and newly created password for account access. If you require further assistance with this process, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (914) 773-3333.
- Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for the iPace Bachelor degree programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the iPace Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- A minimum transfer GPA of 2.5 for admission for all bachelor programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum high school GPA of 80 or 2.5/4.0 for all Associate degree applicants.
- Minimum TOEFL requirement of an 88 (IBT) / 6.5 on the IELTS (for applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States).
Resumption of Studies Process
If you are a former Pace student and are interested in resuming studies (and changing your major) to the iPace program, you must have completed at least 56 credits to be considered. If you meet this requirement, please follow these steps:
Step 2: Complete both forms and e-mail or fax them to the Program Advisor:
- Nursing students: Christopher Walther at email@example.com
- All other iPace students: Christie Nadratowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: The Program Advisor will be in contact with the student once the appropriate documentation has been reviewed.
iPace Academic Calendar Year
Spring 2015 Semester: 01/22/2015 - 04/15/2015
Spring 2015 Semester (Nursing Only): 01/26/2015 - 05/16/2015
Late Spring Semester: 02/12/2015 - 05/06/2015
Summer 2015 Semester: 05/21/2015 - 08/13/2015
Summer 2015 Online Seminar: 05/07/2015 - 05/20/2015
Fall 2015 Semester: To be announced soon
Fall 2015 Online Seminar: To be announced soon
For more information, please contact: