- Complete the online application (applicants with less than 56 college credits should apply to the Associate's degree first)
- If you are a previous Pace University student, proceed to the Resumption of Studies section.
Pace Online Admission
551 Fifth Ave., Room 806
New York, NY 10176
Applicants must have completed an Associate Degree or a minimum of 56 transfer liberal arts credits. Please send the following documents:
- A professional resume
- Official College / University transcripts from all previously attended institutions (you may use our transcript request form to request each of your transcripts from your institution)
- Copy of High School diploma / transcript / GED
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (required of applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States)
Associate Degree Applicants:
For students who have completed less than 56 college credits or have not yet attended college. Please send the following documents:
- All documents required for the Bachelor Degree (see above)
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report (required of applicants who have graduated from High School/completed a GED within the past two years)
- Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for the Pace Online Bachelor degree programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the Pace Online Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- A minimum transfer GPA of 2.5 for admission for all bachelor programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum high school GPA of 80 or 2.5/4.0 for all Associate degree applicants.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based version), 213 (computer-based version), or 80 (internet-based version), a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, or Pearson PTE academic score of 54.
Resumption of Studies Process
Pace Online Admissions
551 Fifth Ave., Room 800
New York, NY 10176