Succeed in the Classroom. And Out There.
Learn it here. Apply it anywhere. As an iPace student, you’ll have access to our highly respected career services department — one of the largest internship placement programs in the New York metropolitan area. Pace University’s Career Services department offers all iPace students and alumni programs designed for career exploration, development of life-long career management skills and resources to obtain employment.
- 5,000+ internships, co-ops, practicums, field experiences, and clinicals facilitated by Pace every year
- 8,500+ jobs and internships posted at Pace for students annually
- 650+ employers in the tri-state area hired Pace students as interns
- 3,000+ Pace alumni are in C-suite and executive level positions
- Top 9% of U.S. colleges for providing a strong return on investment - PayScale.com
Who hires Pace students?