BS in Nursing (RN/BS)
Area hospitals strongly prefer RNs with a Bachelor's in Nursing.
The RN/BS program is designed for nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma. This program can help you succeed based on:
- Instruction by the same expert Pace Nursing faculty as traditional on-campus students
- Cutting edge evidence-based theory courses linked to your clinical practice
- Individualized clinical practice experiences for students to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice
- Unique opportunities to take up to 9 credits at the graduate level and to obtain credit for professional certification
- No entrance exams required.
Classes will be online with 3-4 in-person sessions per semester.
Students enrolling in the program must have completed or be near completion of required liberal arts and sciences core curriculum prior to entering the Nursing course sequence.
If you are an RN with a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing, you have the following options:
- Enroll in the iPace BS in Nursing Completion Program and obtain a 2nd bachelor's degree.
- Enroll in our RN Master's Bridge Program, which will provide you with the equivalent coursework for a BSN and prepare you to matriculate into one of our graduate nursing programs. (Recommended)