The total number of credits required to complete the degree is 120. Pace will transfer up to 68 credits from an associate degree nursing program. Additional credits from four year colleges/universities will transfer for a total of 88 transfer credits. The nursing portion of the curriculum is 30 credits and the remaining credits will be arts and sciences courses that are not proscribed.
NURS 498 Spirit of Inquiry: Nursing Research and Evidence-based Practice (3)
- RNs who are certified by ANNCC or other specialty professional organizations may receive 3 elective transfer credits by application/waiver.
- RNs with a CQPA of 3.0 or better may elect to take up to 9 credits at the graduate level. These credits will be double- counted for the BS and the MS degrees. The graduate courses include occasional on-campus sessions, and availability will vary by semester:
- NURS 801 Underpinnings of Advanced Nursing
- NURS 802 Leadership for Advanced Nursing
- NURS 803 Advanced Nursing in Primary Health Care
RNs with a CQPA of 3.0 or better may elect to take an independent study for 1 or more credits, including Study Abroad.
- ENGLISH 110 or 120 (composition/critical writing)
- PSYCHOLOGY Intro
- BIOLOGY 152 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOLOGY 153 Anatomy & Physiology II
- MATH or PSYCHOLOGY Statistics