iPace Virtual Open House
- The structure of the iPace online courses
- An interactive lesson
- Exam proctoring tutorial
- Online support services
- Specific degree completion program information
- Blackboard, the iPace course management system
- And much more...
- Monday, December 16, 2013
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- Thursday, December 19, 2013
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014
iPace Information Sessions
- Monday, December 2nd
- Monday, January 6th
- Tuesday, February 25th
- Tuesday, March 18th
- Monday, April 7th
The iPace Admission department is now participating in special Accelerated Admission Days for iPace transfer applicants. If you attend and bring with you an application and all supporting documents, we will waive the $50 application fee and provide you with an admission decision that same day*.
An iPace Admission representative will be available to review all of your application materials and answer any questions you may have pertaining to the admission process, financial aid, or our iPace programs.
For additional details on the application requirements, visit the iPace Application Process webpage.
To Schedule an Appointment:
To schedule an appointment for one of our Transfer Tuesdays, please contact the iPace Admission Office: (212) 346-1324 / iPace@pace.edu
*Please note: To receive an admission decision the same day, students must meet admission criteria and provide all documentation needed for review.
New York City Campus
163 William Street, Room 414
New York, NY 10038
New Student Orientations (for admitted students)
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. (Nursing students only)
- Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 6:00 P.M. (Lubin, Dyson, Seidenberg CSIS & School of Education students)
- Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 7:00 P.M. (Nursing students only - admitted after January 8, 2014)
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 6:00 P.M. (Lubin, Dyson, Seidenberg CSIS & School of Education students - admitted after January 9, 2014)