Looking to come to Briarcliff Manor? We've got you covered.
There are a variety of ways to get to the Briarcliff Manor location - train, bus, or car.
- Take the BC Taxi from the station, 914-941-7080
- Take the Campus Taxi from the station, 914-941-0150
- Take the Bee-Line system about 4 miles to the Briarcliff campus (see below).
The Bee-Line system serves the Briarcliff Manor location with a stop within a short walk. The #19 Bus stops at Pleasantville Rd. and South State Rd. From here, walk south down South State Rd. until it intersects with Elm Rd. Turn left on Elm Rd. and walk south to the location. You can also take the #6 bus to either the Pleasantville campus or the Pleasantville train station and take the Pace Shuttle Bus from there. For schedule information, call Bee-Line system at (914) 813-7777 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. weekdays, or visit the Bee-Line Bus System Web site.
- Take the Saw Mill Parkway south to exit 29, "Manville Rd./Pleasantville." Turn right at the end of the exit and travel to the first traffic light. Turn left onto Pleasantville Rd. and proceed east to the Village of Briarcliff Manor. You will pass under the Taconic State Parkway and then come to "T" intersection. At this intersection, turn left and immediately turn right onto Elm Rd. Climb Elm Rd. to the top and find the location on your left.
- Take the Taconic State Parkway south to the "Pleasantville Rd., Pleasantville" exit. At the end of the exit turn right onto Pleasantville Rd. and continue toward the Village of Briarcliff Manor until you come to a "T" intersection. Make a left and then an immediate right turn onto Elm Rd. Climb Elm Rd. to the top and the location is on your left.
- Take all routes to the Tappan Zee Bridge. After the toll, proceed to exit 8 "Cross Westchester Expressway," Route 287 eastbound. On the exit ramp, move to right lane and take exit 1 (one) from Route 287 "Saw Mill River Parkway / Route 119." The exit will split into two lanes; take the left lane marked "Saw Mill River Parkway, Northbound" and follow directions above.
- Take the Sprain Brook Parkway north or the Saw Mill Parkway north (and take exit 26) to the Taconic Parkway north. The first exit on the Taconic Parkway is for Pace University at Pleasantville. Continue past this exit to the third exit "Pleasantville Rd." At the end of the exit turn left onto Pleasantville Rd. and pass under the Taconic Parkway until you come to a "T" intersection. Make a left and then an immediate right turn onto Elm Rd. Climb Elm Rd. to the top and the location is on your left.
- Take the Major Deegan (Rt. 87) north to exit 7A, "Saw Mill River Parkway" and follow the directions above.
- Take the Cross Westchester Expressway - Route 287 west to exit 3 to the Sprain Brook Parkway north. The Sprain Brook Parkway will lead you directly onto the Taconic Parkway at the Hawthorne interchange. Follow directions above.
- Take the Merritt Parkway south towards New York City until it becomes the Hutchinson River Parkway South. Take exit 26 off of the Hutchinson Pkwy to onto Rt. 287 west and follow directions above.
- Use all roads to Rt. 87 (New York State Thruway) south to the Tappan Zee Bridge and follow directions above.
- Take I-80 east to the I-95 N exit (68B) and merge onto the New Jersey Turnpike until it becomes I-95 north. Take I-95 north to the Rt. 87 exit (1C). Merge onto Rt. 87 south and follow directions above.