For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Ranked 5th in the nation and the largest in the New York metropolitan area, our internship program is dedicated to enhancing the academic experience by providing students with the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a pre-professional work environment. Our campuses are located in downtown New York City, just four blocks from Wall Street and in scenic Westchester County, which is home of many Fortune 500 companies and just a short train ride from the city.
At Pace, our international students represent more than 100 countries and last year, 96% of undergraduate international students received some form of scholarship money.
Are you ready to add your name to the list? Well, join us for an online chat and find out. These chats are powered by CollegeWeekLive.
- Tuesday, December 2nd (Evening chat hours not available at this time)
- Tuesday, December 16th (Evening chat hours not available at this time)
An Pace International admission representative will be available for each chat at the following times: 9:30am-10:30am, 2:30-3:30pm, and 7:00-8:00pm EST. Please do not enter the room until the scheduled date/time.
How to Join The Online Chats
In order to participate in our online chats on CollegeWeekLive simply follow the steps:
- Step 1: Visit CollegeWeekLive
- Step 2: Log-in
- If you do not have an account with CollegeWeekLive, please sign-up for one. An account is required to participate in the chats.
- Step 3: Using the search bar at the top of the page, type in "Pace University"
- Step 4: Click on "Pace University - International"