Pace's Office of Undergraduate Admission is now offering special Accelerated Admission Days for transfer applicants. If you attend and bring with you an application and all supporting documents
, we will waive the $50 application fee and provide you with an admission decision that same day*.
Admission counselors will be available to review all of your application materials and answer any questions you may have pertaining to the admission process, financial aid, or our academic programs. For additional details on the application requirements, visit the Undergraduate Application Process web page.
Admission Requirements during Transfer Tuesdays
To be considered for admission at a Transfer Tuesday events, International students must meet all of the criteria’s listed below:
1. Currently attending a college or university within the US
2. If a student has a foreign university transcript in addition to a US transcript, the materials must be sent directly from the institution to the following address:
Attention: Undergraduate International Admission
One Pace Plaza
New York, New York 10038
3. Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English). Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the education institution of origin, or a.) are sent from any NACES accredited translation evaluator (preferred)- www.naces.org
, b.) the student's Ministry of Education, c.) a U.S. consular officer, or d.) an EducationUSA adviser- www.educationusa.state.gov
. Photocopies, facsimiles, and notarized copies of academic records are not considered to be official and will not be accepted. Academic records issued in a language other than English are required to be translated and attested.
In order to waive the TOEFL requirement students must have a college level English composition course from an accredited institution in the US with a C or better OR fulfill one of the following requirements:
4. Proof of Citizenship and secondary school graduation from a country where English is the Official language, i.e. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, United Kingdom, Ireland, Antigua, Scotland, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Belize, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda.
5. ACT/SAT scores. Although not mandatory, international students may submit an SAT/ACT score in lieu of a TOEFL/IELTS score. (Although not a rule, generally a 500 or better on the Critical Reading section would warrant a waiver and suffice English proficiency).
6. IB students may submit ENGLISH A1/A2 or B1/B2 results with a score of 4 or better. Students with Higher Level (HL) courses will be awarded college credit as well.
7. AP English exam with a score of 4 or better.
10:00am - 4:00pm (30-minute appointments available)
Transfer Tuesdays take place at the Office of Undergraduate Admission on the (unless otherwise noted above).
New York City Campus
Office of Undergraduate Admission
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
(212) 346- 1323
To schedule an appointment:
To schedule an appointment for one of our Transfer Tuesdays, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at the campus you'd like to attend, using the email address (preferred) or phone number that is listed above.
Important: When scheduling an appointment, please identify yourself as an International Transfer Student when calling the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
*Please note: To receive an admission decision the same day, students must meet admission criteria and provide all documentation needed for review. In addition, Theater applicants are not eligible to participate in Accelerated Admission Days or Transfer Tuesdays due to unique application requirements.