You've experienced enough of the world to know an ordinary graduate degree won't do.
Advance your career or enter a new field by earning a master’s or doctoral degree at Pace. As someone who graduated from Pace, you know our century-old tradition of combining exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage prepares you to excel.
There is still time to apply for our Summer and Fall 2007 semesters. For more information, go to www.pace.edu or contact an Office of Graduate Admission in New York City at (212) 346-1069 or in Westchester at (914) 422-4283.
- Upcoming Events
- May 3: One Here Now : The Art & Writing of Patrick Ireland/Brian O'Doherty
- May 5: "We’re All in This Together" - 35th Anniversary Celebration of Literacy
- May 8: PANet NJ (Florham Park): Planning for Retirement and Elder Care
- May 18: Reunion 101
- May 23: "What is my Next Career Step & How do I get There?
More Events ....
- Give to Pace
- Tell us your "Pace Story"
Click here to view some "stories" from fellow alumni/a
- View our listing of Pace Loves, Legacies & Legends
- University News