We're taking a break from our traditional Reunion this year, but that doesn't mean that there's nothing to do at Pace this spring!
On April 29, our 47th Annual Leaders in Management Award Dinner will honor David J. Pecker '72, Member, Pace University Board of Trustees and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, American Media, Inc., and Gurbaksh Chahal, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, gWallet, Inc. CNBC Anchor Maria Bartiromo will serve as Master of Ceremonies for the evening, and then returns to Pace Plaza on May 3 to discuss her new book, "The 10 Laws of Enduring Success." To support our honorees or to attend the dinner please visit us online at www.pace.edu/LIM2010.
On May 12, join us for a lunchtime learning session on Roth IRAs at the Midtown Center in NYC with guest speaker Vincent Blazewicz '79. Or, if you live in Chicago and are in transition mode, register for the Multi-University Career Fair on May 12 and join alumni from various prestigious schools and employers from your area. And we have great news for our Long Island alumni: we're launching a new Pace Alumni Network (PANet) chapter in Nassau County on Tuesday, June 8 at the Carltun in Eisenhower Park! Register online to attend this event and connect with alumni in your area.
Finally, remember that Career Services sponsors seminars at One Pace Plaza throughout April and May. You can find more information on our online events calendar.
Director of Alumni Relations
- Photos from 1st Annual Pforzheimer Honors College NYC Alumni Dinner
- Spring Break in Brazil with Professor Daniel Molina '05, '06, '08
- Catch the Rising Stars ... Performances by the Actors Studio Drama School Students
- April 9: Hudson Stage Company Presents "I Can't Believe It's Not Memorized!"
- April 12: National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) Alumni Night
- April 13: Career Services - Career Coaching Clinic
- April 14: Criminal Justice Career Day
- April 14: Tech Talk: On the Map - Visualizing IT through Geographic Information Systems
- April 23: Hudson Stage Company Presents "Love Song"
- April 29: Women in Transition - A Wealth & Wellness Makeover
- April 29: 47th Annual Leaders in Management Award Dinner
- May 3: Maria Bartiromo Book Signing: "The 10 Laws of Enduring Success"
- More Events ...
- Athletics Events ...
Jesse LeBlanc '04 and
Maria (Molinari) LeBlanc '04
Loraine Alderman '96,
Inducted into Long Island (NY) Author's Group
My Pace Story by
Christina Rae '95