The Office of Philanthropy is pleased to present our fourth Leaders in Industry reception, "Preventing the Next Bubble: Risk Management and Regulation" on Wednesday, June 16 from 6:00PM-8:00PM at Bohemian National Hall, 321 East 73rd Street, New York City.
The Leaders in Industry series was developed to provide Pace’s alumni and friends with insight from industry experts into critical and timely social and business issues. This panel discussion, led by H. Rodgin Cohen (pictured), Partner and Senior Chairman, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, and moderated by Stephen J. Friedman, President, Pace University, will focus on regulation and internal risk management, including stronger corporate governance, as we emerge from last year's financial crisis. Mr. Cohen has acted in most of the major U.S. bank acquisitions and recent government-sponsored and capital-raising efforts and provides corporate governance advice to a large number of financial and non-financial institutions.
Please register online to reserve your place for this cocktail reception and panel discussion, or contact Verrilline Turner via email at email@example.com or telephone at 212-346-1489.
Director of Alumni Relations
- Donald Trump and Maria Bartiromo join President Friedman at 47th Annual Leaders in Management Award Dinner
- Jeannette K. Watson Fellowships add 2 new Pace students to the list of 16 alumni previously awarded
- The Confucius Institute at Pace University to Celebrate its First Anniversary
- Get the Competitive Edge! Summer 2010 Registration is now open
- Pace joins Myworkster.com Job Fairs in Chicago and Washington DC
- Looking for alumni from the Leadership Development Program
- May 8: Continuing Education Offering: Introduction to Public Relations for Nonprofits
- May 12: Lunchtime Learning: The Roth Opportunity
- May 20: Career Services Networking Event
- May 22: Continuing Education Offering: Introduction to Grant Writing for Nonprofits
- June 1: 12th Annual Lubin Golf Classic (open to all alumni)
- June 8: Pace Alumni Network of Long Island Inaugural Event
- June 9: 15th Annual Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception
- June 9: Multi-University Alumni Job Fair in Chicago
- More Events ...
- Athletics Events ...
Civic Engagement in
Trinidad and Tobago
Robert M. Stricklin's '73,
latest novel ranks in the Amazon Top 500 Bestsellers
Recent Alumni Launch Pace's Alumni-Sophomore Mentor Program