Be Hap-Pie! (NYC)
The life of pie…this journey begins with a fork. Join Chartwells at pie-tastings on November 19 and 26.
Looking forward to the holidays? Chartwells sure is! Tis the season for their annual Home for the Holidays Campaign, where the Pace Community can order from an assortment of holiday foods including pies, holiday loaves, cookies, and meals.
Drop by Café 101 every Tuesday until Thanksgiving break between noon and 4:00 p.m. A pie tasting table will be set up so you can try one (or more) of the many flavors being offered this holiday season. Pies will be available for purchase, prices ranging from $7.99 to $10.99.
And that’s not all. Other November events include Twisted Mac and Cheese Thursdays, a Thanksgiving holiday feast on Thursday, November 21, Cupcake Wars on Monday, November 25, $5 meals, and more. For more information on this event and other Café 101 events, visit http://www.dineoncampus.com/pacenyc/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter