Be Hap-Pie! (NYC)
The life of pie…this journey begins with a fork. Join Chartwells at pie-tastings on November 19 and 26.
Looking forward to the holidays? Chartwells sure is! Tis the season for their annual Home for the Holidays Campaign, where the Pace Community can order from an assortment of holiday foods including pies, holiday loaves, cookies, and meals.
Drop by Café 101 every Tuesday until Thanksgiving break between noon and 4:00 p.m. A pie tasting table will be set up so you can try one (or more) of the many flavors being offered this holiday season. Pies will be available for purchase, prices ranging from $7.99 to $10.99.
And that’s not all. Other November events include Twisted Mac and Cheese Thursdays, a Thanksgiving holiday feast on Thursday, November 21, Cupcake Wars on Monday, November 25, $5 meals, and more. For more information on this event and other Café 101 events, visit http://www.dineoncampus.com/pacenyc/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth