Practice Interview Day
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
How Do I Sign Up?
Current eRecruiting User Follow these instructions
- Ensure you have an updated, approved resume uploaded and that you are internship eligible before signing up
- Log in to eRecruiting homepage at pace.experience.com
- On the homepage section titled One Click Searches, click on the “Practice Interview Day" link **MAKE SURE YOU SELECT YOUR CAMPUS (NYC or PLV)**
- Click on the category relevant to you major to review a list of sample job descriptions. When possible you will be matched with someone in your field
- Apply to a job within the category and submit your resume (ONLY ONCE) before October 7th (Only application will be considered)
- You will receive an email at a later date with instructions on how to sign up for an interview schedule with employer
New to eRecruiting? Follow these instructions
- You MUST become internship eligible in order to participate in Practice Interview Day
- Visit the Career Services website at www.pace.edu/careers to complete the mandatory online webinar
- Attend the Mandatory Interview Workshop
- Once you have completed both steps make an appointment with a counselor to have your resume approved
- Once you have access to eRecruiting follow the steps above under Current eRecruiting Users