Registration for Summer Sessions
Many students choose to take courses over the summer months. There are 2 options when it comes to summer courses: taking courses at Pace, or taking courses at another institution.*
Summer courses at Pace:
- Registration for the summer semester begins in mid-March.
- Courses are available online now at /ClassSchedule/
- Summer session I runs from the end of May to mid-July.
- Summer session II runs from mid-July to the end of August.
- For specific dates, see University Calendar.
Summer courses at another institution:
For complete information, refer to the University’s Policy on Taking Courses at Other Institutions
*Please note: students must have a cumulative 2.0 GPA to take courses outside of Pace, and are limited to 12 credits at other institutions.
Students should see their adviser for additional information on summer study.