Apart from walk-in Peer-Tutoring, the Learning Center offers other resources to support, supplement and enhance your math ability.
These resources include:
- Fundamental Math Review- reviews arithmetic, algebra, functions and graphing.
- Math Essentials Review- fundamental Reviews for MAT104, 111, 117, 130, 131, 132.
- Study Guides summaries for MAT 100, 103, 104 and 111, available at the Learning Center.
- End-of-Semester Study Halls for MAT 100, and 103 (Fall and Spring).
- Math Mentor Program- helps overcome math apprehensions, discusses proper math study strategies and helps reinforce class material and test preparation.
- Library of Links- helpful text and videos links to math course topic.