Online English Placement Test Westchester
English Placement Exam Instructions for Pleasantville and iPace
The English Placement Exam, administered by the Department of English and Modern Language Studies, serves as the medium by which English faculty determine the most appropriate composition course for incoming students to take during their first semester at Pace. This exam is designed as an off-campus essay assignment, which students complete at home, prior to arriving for their campus orientation. Before completing the exam, please read through the policies and instructions below thoroughly.
- The deadline for submissions is January 12, 2017 (11:59 pm).
- Read the English Placement Exam Packet by clicking on this link.
- Forward your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line should read "English Placement Exam"
- Submit your writing as a Word Doc.
- If you elect not to take the exam or miss the deadline, you will be placed in ENG 110.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dr. Robert Mundy at email@example.com.