WELCOME ACCEPTED PA STUDENTS!
Please follow the steps below in order to set up your MyPace Portal account. Once your account has been set up you will be able to make the deposit to secure your seat in the program. Please be sure to follow the steps as outlined below.
What is MyPace Portal?
You will use MyPace Portal to access information about Pace activities, events, and news. In addition, the Portal will give you access to your courses, accounts, financial aid, registration, grades, and much more! It is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I access my MyPace Portal Account?
If you are a first time user and have never logged into your MyPace Portal account, you will need to activate your account and set up your password first. You will also be asked to set up your secret questions which are helpful in the future if you have to change or reset your password. This username and password will be used for all your Pace accounts including the Portal, E-mail, Blackboard, Web File System, and ITS Helpdesk—so make it a strong one! Any future password changes will apply to all of these accounts.
STEP 1: Find your MyPace Portal Username
1. Go to http://whitepages.pace.edu to access the Pace University White Pages.
2. Type your First and Last name in the Name textbox
3. Select Applicants in the Person Type textbox
4. Click Search
5. After receiving results, click View Details next to your name
6. Write down your Username. It will begin with your initials, followed by a sequence of numbers and a letter.
Note: If your name does not appear, you may also try typing only your Last Name in the Name textbox and select All Staff, Faculty, and Students in the Person Type textbox.
STEP 2: Set-up a New Password
If you have never logged in, your password will be your initials from your first and last name (lower-case), followed by a hyphen, and then your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example, if your name is John Smith, and you were born on January 3, 1990, your default password would be js-010390. If you are visiting Pace, the person who requested your account will have your initial password.
1. Go to http://adam.pace.edu to get to the Apps/Downloads/Account Management site
2. Click Account Activation (right-hand side)
3. Click Begin Activation
4. Type your MyPace Portal Username in the Username textbox
5. Type your Default MyPace Portal Password in the Password textbox
6. Click Log In
7. Type your Default MyPace Portal Password (Example: jd-010190)
8. Type your New MyPace Portal Password
9. Confirm your New MyPace Portal Password
10. Click Change Password and then click Continue
11. Answer two different Security questions. (Answers are all case sensitive.)
12. Click Save and then click Continue
13. Click Logout in the upper right hand corner
Note: Once your password is reset, you CANNOT reset it again for another 24hrs. To create new passwords, see our Password Guidelines.
STEP 3: Make your Tuition Deposit
To reserve your space and be eligible to register for classes, you will need to submit a non-refundable $1,500 deposit. Refer to your admittance letter for the deposit deadline. Your deposit will be used towards your tuition for your first semester.
If you would like to confirm that your deposit has been received, please log into MyPace Portal 24 hours after depositing.
Instructions for logging onto the Portal:
1. Go to http://portal.pace.edu to get to the MyPace Portal Log In page
2. Type your MyPace Portal Username in the Username textbox
3. Type your New MyPace Portal Password in the Password textbox
4. Click Login
Additional information regarding matriculation requirements will be sent early next year.