Announcements Spring 2012
• Pace has joined forces with Michelle Obama to help veterans and military families as part of the "Joining Forces" initiative. Read more here.
• A BIG THANK YOU to all the alumni who participated in a recent survey on a possible adult-geriatric acute care program. Stay tuned for survey results.
• Congratulations to Class of 2011 graduates who took the NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) certifying examination. These 55 students received a 100% pass rate! Kudos to the 8 students who received perfect scores!
• Cohorts 1 and 2 of the DNP Program are excited to announce a new fund in honor of Dr. Joanne Singleton, PhD, RN, Lienhard Professor of Nursing and Director of the DNP Program. DNP students and alumni seek to honor Dr. Singleton’s work by creating a fund which will support the DNP Program. They invite all alumni and friends of the school to participate. For more information, contact Paul Dana, Director of Development at email@example.com or (212) 346-1093.
• Give the "Gift of Knowledge" - a gift certificate that alumni/ae can give a friend who is applying to a nursing graduate program to waive the application fee.