Graduate, Graduate Certificate, Doctoral Degree Programs
The Lienhard School of Nursing graduate programs prepare students for vital and vibrant careers that are both personally and financially rewarding. Our collaborative and innovative programming provides a rich learning environment built around the concepts of primary health care, cultural competency, and evidence-based practice. Our focus on professional, technical, clinical, and academic skills ensures that our graduates are not only leaders in the field, but also advocates for the profession—promoting change and improving the world around them.
- A stellar reputation; a degree that pays—Our nationally ranked and highly competitive programs ensure that when you graduate with a Pace degree, employers will recognize your worth.
- Practicing faculty—Our educators are also leading practitioners, so the knowledge they bring to class is first-hand, immediately applicable, and at the forefront of the field.
- Clinical placements with leading health care providers— Outstanding relationships with more than 200 clinicians and health systems.
- Practice in settings as diverse as the world that awaits you—Pace’s diverse student body, faculty, and coursework prepares you to serve communities with a range of backgrounds and needs.
Whether you are looking for a new career that will help you save and change lives, or you are already a health care professional who knows that to give the best care, you have to stay ahead of a rapidly changing field, Pace can help prepare you for the career you want. At the Lienhard School of Nursing, you will find a dynamic educational experience that is grounded in practice and personally enriching. Our variety of nursing graduate programs, plus part-time, evening, and online options, provide you with the flexibility to choose the degree and schedule that work for you.
The Lienhard School of Nursing offers the following
Master of Science Degree, Specialization
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MS (FNP)
- Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, MS (AACNP)
- Professional Nursing Leadership, MS (PNL)
- RN Bridge Program, MS (AACNP, FNP or PNL)
Certificate of Graduate Studies Programs (CAGS)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program (FNP)
- Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AACNP)
- Professional Nursing Leadership (PNL)
Doctoral Degree Programs (Post-Master’s)