Congratulations to all our students who have earned a place on the Dean’s List for their academic achievements! This honor is reserved for the highest achieving students at Pace who exemplify excellence in the attainment of their educational goals. We are proud to have you join the ranks of distinguished and accomplished Pace students and look forward to helping you continue to work toward greatness. In an effort to be environmentally friendly, we are no longer printing and mailing Dean’s List certificates to students, but will be posting the list of recipients here at the close of each semester. If you have been named to the Dean's List and would like to share the good news with your hometown newspaper, you can download the press release template and send it to your local paper. Congratulations on a job well done!
Matriculated students (“degree students”) who achieve a high standard of scholarship in a semester are named to the Dean’s List, published at the end of each fall and spring semester.
Honors are awarded as follows
- First Honors 3.85—4.00
- Second Honors 3.65—3.84
- Third Honors 3.50—3.65
To be eligible for honors, students must complete nine credits, excluding grades of P. Students who receive a D or F are ineligible for honors that semester. Students who attain a qualifying average through the removal of an incomplete grade after the six-week extension may not be included on the Dean’s List. Eligible students are sent a Dean’s List certificate by the dean of their College/School.
- College of Health Professions Dean's List Fall 2016
- College of Health Professions Dean's List Spring 2016
- College of Health Professions Dean's List Fall 2015
- College of Health Professions Dean's List Spring 2015
- College of Health Professions Dean's List Fall 2014
- Lienhard School of Nursing Dean's List Spring 2014
- Lienhard School of Nursing Dean's List Fall 2013
- Lienhard School of Nursing Dean's List Spring 2013
- Dean's List Fall 2012