Pleasantville Undergraduate Commencement
2018 Commencement Ceremony Information
PLV Undergraduate Ceremony (Goldstein Fitness Center)
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Get your commencement questions answered with our Commencement FAQs!
Cap & Gown Orders!
- Please order your cap and gown by Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
- Graduating students must place their orders by the deadline in order to participate in commencement and to be guaranteed guest tickets.
- Please note: The gown and hood are rentals and must be returned after the commencement ceremony. However, your cap and tassel are yours to keep as a memento of your special day!
2018 PLV Yearbook Senior Portraits!
Senior portraits for December 2017, May 2018 and August 2018 graduates will take place both in the spring of 2018. More information is below, so please save the dates!
Location: Kessel Lounge 201
2018 PLV Class Rings!
PLV: Gottesman Room, Kessel Student Center
- Monday, January 29, 2018, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 26, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Students who will receive degrees in December 2017 or are expecting to receive degrees in May 2018 or September 2018 are welcome to participate in the May 2018 commencement ceremony. You must have 12 or fewer credits left by the end of Spring 2018 and complete those credits by the end of Summer 2018 in order to walk in the May 2018 ceremony. If you have credits left to complete in Fall 2019, you are NOT eligible to walk in the May 2018 commencement ceremony.
All potential candidates for graduation are required to file a Graduation Diploma Verification Form, available online at the Office of Student Assistance website or at the Pace paperless website. With this paperless form, you will be able to verify how your name will be presented on the diploma, graduation date, program information, and diploma mailing address among other items. We encourage you to file the form immediately to ensure that the updates are processed in a timely manner that coincides with your expected graduating class. Additional information, including deadline dates, can be found on the OSA web page under Graduation