What Do I Need To Do To Graduate?
Follow these steps, and you will be ready to walk in May!
(candidates finish in December 2006, May 2007 and Summer 2007)
- Fill out and turn in your Application for Graduation  with OSA. OSA will review your transcript and notify you on your graduation eligibility.
- Check your Degree Audit Report, completed by the Graduation Office, for accuracy.
- As an Undergraduate student, you must have 128 credits to graduate. As a Graduate student, you must have your appropriate credits to graduate, check with your school.
- Check that all of your grades and/or incomplete grades from previous semesters are posted accurately.
- Check in with your departmental advisor and confirm that your major and/or concentration requirements are complete or are being completed.
- Confirmed that your major/concentration/minor declaration is correct.
- Review your permanent and local addresses through myPace Portal  to be sure they are accurate. If it is not accurate, it will delay graduation information from reaching you or your parent/guardian.
- If you finished your last class in December 2006, or are finishing up by May 2007 or Summer 2007 then you should start thinking about Commencement.
- Order your commencement attire  by March 16th, plus your personalized invitations, ring, diploma frame and souvenir tassels.
- Read your commencement instructions!
- Attend Senior/Graduate Day on Tuesday, March 13th from 3pm—7 pm in the Eddie Layton Student Union, New York Campus and on Wednesday, March 14 from 3pm—7pm in the Gottesman Room at the Kessel Student Center, Pleasantville Campus where you will have a chance to meet with all the departments you may need to see before you graduate . Such as— OSA, Co-op & Career Services, Alumni Affairs, and more. Also, you can see examples of all the Herff-Jones merchandise and order your cap & gown!
- Order your yearbook.
- Register for your Alumni Card  with the Alumni Affairs Office.
- Pay all balances on all of your accounts (including the library).
- Complete your exit interview if you received financial aid.
- Set a place to meet your family following University Commencement. The ceremony takes approximately 2.5 hours.