Students who expect to receive degrees in December 2010, May 2011, or August 2011 are welcome to participate in the May 2011 ceremony. Students in five-year programs are welcome to participate as undergraduate candidates at the May undergraduate ceremony.
Follow these steps, and you will be ready to walk in May:
(candidates who finish in December 2010, May 2011 & August 2011)
- Fill out and turn in your “Application for Graduation ” with OSA. OSA will review your transcript and notify you on your graduation eligibility.
- Check your Degree Audit Report, completed by the Graduation Office, for accuracy.
- As an Undergraduate student, you must have 128 credits to graduate. As a Graduate student, you must have your appropriate credits to graduate, check with your school.
- Check that all of your grades and/or incomplete grades from previous semesters are posted accurately.
- Check in with your departmental advisor and confirm that your major and/or concentration requirements are complete or are being completed.
- Confirm that your major/concentration/minor declaration is correct.
- Review your permanent and local addresses through myPace Portal to be sure they are accurate. If it is not accurate it will delay graduation information from reaching you or your parent/guardian.
- If you finished your last class in December 2010 or are finishing up by May 2011 or Summer 2011 then you should start thinking about Commencement .
- Order your commencement attire, www.herffjones.com/college/pace by March 16th, plus your personalized invitations, ring, and diploma frame.
- Read your commencement instructions!
- Order your yearbook and Pace school ring.
- Register for your Alumni Card with the Alumni Affairs Office. Learn about this and other alumni benefits and resources at www.pace.edu/alumni .
- Pay all balances on all of your accounts (including the library).Complete your exit interview if you received financial aid.
- Set a place to meet your family following University Commencement (the ceremony takes approximately 2.5 hours).