Adobe Edge Reflow
ADOBE EDGE REFLOW - CC
You Will Learn To
Fundamentals of basic animation
Adding and formatting text
Text and graphics manipulation
Timeline and transition techniques
Working with basic HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
Working with symbols
Who Should Enroll
Any student that is interested in learning how to create a variety of motion graphics and animations for the web or digital content. This course is designed for those who are Mac or Windows literate and are familiar with other Adobe tools. Students should have access to Edge Animate which is available through Creataive Cloud.
The Adobe Edge Animate CC (Creative Cloud) course is a two day class. Classes run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and are generally offered Mondays through Fridays. This is an instructor-led course taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor.
Location: 1 Martine Ave, Suite 424 White Plains, NY 10606
Location: 551 5th Ave (at 45th Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This class will teach students the full process of Digital Graphic Design. Students will use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to design and create content for print and the wide range of digital devices used today.
- Using several Adobe Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, Reflow and Muse, students will learn how to PLAN - DESIGN - BUILD + MAINTAIN a fully functional website for the web and digital devices.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Adobe workflows for Digital Graphic Design and Web Design featuring Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Students will be prepared to advance on to the certificate programs or other Adobe classes.
Adobe Edge Animate
Looking at the Workspace
2) GETTING TO KNOW EDGE ANIMATE
Working with Layers
Creating and Editing Text Frames
Creating and Editing Graphics Frames
3) USING ADOBE EDGE TIMELINE
4) USING CODE SNIPPET LIBRARY
6) CREATING MULTIPLE COMPOSITIONS
7) CREATING ADOBE EDGE OBJECTS
8) USING LABELS IN ADOBE EDGE ANIMATE