Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Level 2
Start Date: Call for dates:
Location: 551 Fifth Ave. 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 gives you the power to product the best images possible from your digital photographs. It doesn’t matter if you are working with 1, 100, or 1000 images. Lightroom gives you the power to organize, create, and showcase your work all while working with state-of-the-art non-destructive editing tools. After perfecting your images, Lightroom’s powerful outputting functions help you print, create slideshows, and even web galleries in addition to publishing to the top photo-sharing websites. Lightroom is your all-in-one digital darkroom and outputting software.
You Will Learn To
This course builds on the basics taught on the first day of the Photoshop Lightroom 5. Lightroom® 5 is very different from Photoshop (and Adobe Bridge) and can empower photographers to expand their creative potential. This class will cover, in detail, the Library and Develop section of the Lightroom 5 user interface and its function, as well properly outputting your photographs to print, the web, and archiving your work. This class expects you to have a solid grasp of the basic functions of Lightroom or to have taken the first day of the class.
Who Should Enroll
Anyone with a solid foundation of the basic functions of Lightroom or users who are familiar with previous versions of the program. This is an intermediate class.
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Level II) course is a one day class. Classes run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and are generally offered Mondays through Fridays and sometimes on Saturdays. This is an instructor-led course taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor.
Location: 1 Martine Ave, Suite 424 White Plains, NY 10606
View Larger Map
Location: 551 5th Ave (at 45th Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This class will teach students the full process of Digital Graphic Design. Students will use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to design and create content for print and the wide range of digital devices used today.
- Using several Adobe Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, Reflow and Muse, students will learn how to PLAN - DESIGN - BUILD + MAINTAIN a fully functional website for the web and digital devices.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Adobe workflows for Digital Graphic Design and Web Design featuring Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Students will be prepared to advance on to the certificate programs or other Adobe classes.
- Quick Develop
- The Develop Module
-Cropping and Rotating images
-Black and White images
-The Graduated Filter and Adjustment Brush
II. Creating Slideshows
- The Slideshow Module
- Playing slideshows
- Customizing your Slideshows
III. Printing Images
- The Print Module
- Print Templates
- Customizing your print settings
-The Web Module
- Web Templates
- Customizing you Web settings
- Exporting for/Uploading to the web
V. Backing Up and Exporting
- Preventing data loss
- Backing up Lightroom
- Exporting images
- File Formats
- Exporting Presets
Note: The 2nd day (Level 2) class begins where the 1st day class
left off. Learners begin by working with developing and editing
photos, creating detailed slideshows, printing images, publishing
to the web, and many other advanced features of Lightroom 5.