Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Level I
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM
Whether you are an individual or a corporation, we offer both full day classes and comprehensive evening certificate programs in our convenient New York City and White Plains locations, or onsite. All instructors are certified by Adobe.
Start Date: December 5, 2013
Location: 551 Fifth Ave. 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 gives you the power to produce the best images possible from your digital photographs. It doesn’t matter if you are working with 1, 100, or 1000 images. Lightroom® gives you the power to organize, create, and showcase your work all while working with state-of-the-art non-destructive editing tools. After perfecting your images, Lightroom’s powerful output functions help you print, create slideshows, and even web galleries in addition to publishing to the top photo-sharing websites. Lightroom is your all-in-one digital darkroom and digital image software.
You Will Learn To
This course covers the basics of the Photoshop Lightroom 5 user interface. Lightroom® 5 is very different from Photoshop (and Adobe Bridge) and can empower photographers to expand their creative potential. This class will cover, in detail, the Library and Develop section of the Lightroom 5 user interface and its function, as well as touch on the Slideshow, Print, and Web sections. This class can be taken as a one day or two day class (Level 1 / Level 2).
Who Should Enroll
Photographers, design professionals and anyone who works with digital images will learn how to manage their digital assets and optimize their images and workflow. Anyone who is completely new to Lightroom and is interested in learning to work with their digital images on a professional level. Users who have previously used earlier versions of Lightroom will also benefit from this class.
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Level I) course is a one day class. Classes run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and are generally offered Mondays through Fridays and sometimes on Saturdays. This is an instructor-led course taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor.
Location: 1 Martine Ave, Suite 424 White Plains, NY 10606
View Larger Map
Location: 551 5th Ave (at 45th Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 or email@example.com
- This class will teach students the full process of Digital Graphic Design. Students will use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to design and create content for print and the wide range of digital devices used today.
- Using several Adobe Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, Reflow and Muse, students will learn how to PLAN - DESIGN - BUILD + MAINTAIN a fully functional website for the web and digital devices.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Adobe workflows for Digital Graphic Design and Web Design featuring Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Students will be prepared to advance on to the certificate programs or other Adobe classes.
- Setting up your computer for efficient workflow
- Creating catalogs
- Managing your photos
- Non-destructive editing
-Overview of functions
- The Work Area
- Customizing the Workspace
-The Library, Develop, Slideshow, Print, and Web Modules
III. Importing Images
- Importing media
-Organizing your images
-Keywords and metadata
- Viewing and managing images
- Comparing and selecting images
- Quick Collections
-Working with the Filmstrip
V. Organizing and Working with Images
- Collections and Smart Collections
- Stacking images
- Flagging and ratings
- The Painter Tool
- Filtering images
Note: This class covers the basic introduction to
the Lightroom user interface and the workspace.
Students will customize the user workspace,
import images, organize, and learn ways to export
their images for presentation.