Advanced Topics in Word I
Course: Advanced Topics in Microsoft Word I
Users who work regularly with Microsoft Word will find this course to be invaluable. Each of the features covered in the course - tables, mail merge, tracking changes - has multiple uses, and all help the user attain a level of efficiency with large scale tasks that is required in offices today.
Mastery of these features will identify an individual as a truly advanced user of Word.
Best suited to those who have completed an Introduction to Word course (or hold equivalent knowledge) and are wishing to develop their skill set and proficiency with the program. In one day master Word’s most popular features: tables, mail merge for letters and labels, fill-in forms and tracking changes in a document.
You Will Learn To
- Create, edit and format a Word table
- Use the mail merge feature with letters and labels
- Use collaborative features of Word, including Tracking Changes
Who Should Enroll
Users who are comfortable creating Word documents, and who need to advance their skills.
Prerequisite: Introduction of Word or working knowledge of MS Word.
One Day (9am- 4pm); offered Monday-Friday; Instructor-led. Class runs from 9am-4pm.
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 () or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Microsoft Courses That May Interest You
- Working with Windows 7 Enterprise and MS Office 2010
- Moving to Office 2010 from 2003 Including Windows 7
- Introducing Tables
- Entering Text in a Table
- Editing a Table
- Borders and Shading in a Table
- Setting Column Width and Row Height
- Setting Table and Cell Alignment
- Inseting and Deleting Column and Rows
- Merging and Splitting Cells
- Sorting in a Table
- Understanding Mail Merges
- Performing a Mail Merge
- Making changes to the Data Document
- Working with labels
- Filtering and Sorting a Data Document
- Revealing Merge Codes
- Tracking Changes
- Working with Comments
- Printing with Tracked Changes
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes