Advanced Topics in Word II
Course: Advanced Topics in Microsoft Word II
This one day course teaches the newest and most advanced graphic features of Word, including styles, sections, working with images,screen shots, SmartArt and more .
If you create flyers or are asked to perform other graphic tasks with Word, this class will advance your skills and help you become a Word authority in your current job.
This advanced class will teach you to make your documents more appealing with graphics. Format long documents quickly with Style sheets and multiple header/footers. Work with SmartArt and create a professional looking flyer.
You Will Learn To
- Use AutoCorrect and AutoText
- Use styles
- Create Sections
- Insert and Modify Pictures
- Take a Screen Shot of a window or parts of a window
- Work with SmartArt
- Create a Flyer
Who Should Enroll
Users who are comfortable working with Word documents, and who want to learn some of Word’s most advanced graphic features.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Word or working knowledge of MS Word.
One Day (9am- 4pm); offered Monday-Friday; Instructor-led. Class runs from 9am-4pm.
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 () or email@example.com
Other Microsoft Courses That May Interest You
- Working with Windows 7 Enterprise and MS Office 2010
- Moving to Office 2010 from 2003 Including Windows 7
- Disabling Parts of AutoCorrect
- Understanding Line and Paragraph Spacing
- Controlling Breaks in Paragraphs
- Working With Borders and Lines
- Adding and Removing Lines
- Page Borders
- A Quick Look at Quick Style Sets
- Creating a Quick Style
- Identifying the Elements of a Quick Style
- Applying a Quick Style
- Modifying a Quick Style
- Organizing Your Styles
- What is a Section?
- When Should I Create a New Section?
- What Kinds of Sections Can I Create?
- Using the Next Page Section Break
- Next Page Section Breaks and Headers/Footers
- Changing Section Header/Footer Text or Page Numbering
- Using Continuous Page Section Breaks
- Deleting a Section Break
- Create a Cover Page
- Pictures and Clip Art
- Inserting a Clip Art Graphic
- Moving and Resizing Illustrations
- Picture Formatting
- Artistic Effects
- Screenshot Tool
- Optional: Pasting an Excel Chart into Word
- Wrap Text Around Pictures
- Text Effects and WordArt
- Apply a SmartArt Graphic