Business Process Improvement Business Process Management Seminar Series
Business Process Improvement is a systematic approach to help an organization optimize its underlying processes to achieve more efficient results. It is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value and maintain high quality throughout an organization.
Pace University provides and supports continuing education and professional development to deliver world class content in Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Business Process Management.
Learn how you and your organization can apply what you learn in our programs to achieve meaningful and immediate results on the job.
Business Process Improvement Seminar Series
Process Mapping and Analysis is a simple yet powerful method of looking beyond functional activities and rediscovering your core processes. Process maps enable you to peel away the complexity of your organizational structure (and internal politics) and focus on the processes that are truly the heart of your business. It is the critical first step for process improvement, innovation and automation.
Measuring and Improving Processes provides tools and techniques to measure process performance and identify factors that limit quality, slow service times and increase costs.
Maximizing Process Efficiency focuses on the core of any business success - the customer and optimizing value and processes throughout the organization using basic techniques of Lean tools and other methodologies utilized by leading global companies to maximize efficiencies and minimize waste.
Implementing Performance Improvement Solutions will enable employees to obtain relevant and timely tools to manage solution selection and implementation.
Throughout the Seminar Series - You Will Learn To
• Understand how your processess interact in a system
• Locate process flaws that are creating systemic problems
• Evaluate which activities add value for your customer
• Identify the processes that need to be redesigned
• Construct and analyze process flow charts
• Mobilize teams to streamline and improve processes
• Leverage technology to effectively automate and redesign processes
Who Should Enroll
• Process, Workflow or Business Analyst
• Functional or Project Manager
• Process Owner or Manager
• Process Improvement Team Leader or Member
• Professionals pursuing certification from ABPMP, PMI, IIBA
• Those actively involved in your organization's process improvement, Lean or Six Sigma efforts
The skills delivered in this seminar can be applied in manufacturing, service, health care and public sector organizations.
This is an instructor-led seminar and held from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. All courses (workshops / seminars / classes) are consistent with the ABPMP comprehensive body of knowledge (CBOK). All courses (seminars) provide 12 PDUs towards CBPMP (Certified Business Process Management Professional) certification.
This two day seminar will focus on the core of any business success - the customer and optimizing value and processes throughout the organization. Students will learn the basic techniques of Lean tools and other methodologies.