Business Analysis Requirements Management
The Business Analyst is faced with the daunting challenge of dealing with the vast amounts of data in the form of requirements. This course covers various concepts to enable the BA to more successfully manage requirements. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn about writing good requirements, various methods for requirements prioritization, and how to conduct an effective requirements review. The topic of requirements re-use will be covered. Participants will earn a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Spring 2016 schedule.
- Methods for writing clear and unambiguous requirements
- Various techniques for requirements prioritization
- How to conduct an effective requirements review
- The different types of requirements that may be re-used
Who Should Enroll
- Individuals in the business field looking to enhance their skills
- Business Analysts who want to enhance their resume and career opportunities
- Individuals who have taken the Business Analysis Fundamentals Course (or equivalent) and are looking for more detailed information
Outline for Business Analysis Requirements Management
- Types of requirements
- Dos and don'ts of writing clear, concise, unambiguous requirements
- Techniques for prioritizing requirements
- Techniques for conducting effective requirements reviews
- Types of requirements that may be re-used
- How to write requirements for re-use
This course qualifies for 7 hours of Professional Development for the CBAP through the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
This course qualifies for 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
May 6, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Class Status: CLOSED
Please contact Corey Getchell at (212) 346-1164 or email@example.com