Professional Business Writing and Email Etiquette
Get the business writing skills to compose powerful, professional documents and emails that get attention and prompt action!
Build on the business writing fundamentals, apply practical writing techniques that will give you the flexibility to write skillfully in different contexts for multiple readers. Explore variation in word choice and organization to get your point across concisely and promote reader response. Avoid tone blunders and misunderstandings. Use these techniques to enhance the impact of your writing in this digital age. Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
How You Will Benefit
- Update and improve your business writing skills for more effective and persuasive emails, memos, letters and reports
- Create reader-friendly layouts to highlight important information
- Craft sentences that get and hold your readers’ attention
- Avoid archaic expressions and common grammar, punctuation and usage errors
- Stating your purpose quickly and easily in documents and emails
- Separating details from actions
- Writing conversationally to engage your readers
- Updating your writing style for today’s business environment
- Understand the rules of email etiquette
- Substitute heavy, confusing phrases with simple language
Who Should Attend
- All business professionals who are required to present ideas in writing and wish to sharpen their business writing skills.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
November 4, 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Steven Rowe at 212-346-1542 or email@example.com.