Become a Competent End User of QuickBooks!
This comprehensive two-day program provides practical knowledge and prepares participants to be confident in using this accounting software.
QuickBooks is the most widely used accounting system utilized by small and medium businesses. This comprehensive, introductory 2-day program provides practical knowledge and prepares participants to be confident in using this accounting software. Class size is small so you will receive the attention that you expect and have questions answered by an instructor who is a Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor. You will receive the Intuit QuickBooks student guide along with a 140 days free trial of the QB program and a certificate of completion from Pace University. Please note that this course qualifies for 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
The course will review the keystrokes and methods of calculating the following items:
- Setting up Accounts
- Setting up Customers and Vendors
- Setting up Items and Jobs
- Sales Receipts
- Credit Memos and Refunds
- Processing Bills and Payments
In addition, this course will cover how to:
- Create your Company’s books on QuickBooks
- Set up Accounts, Customers and Vendors
- Understand Financial Reports
- Enter and Processing Checks Process
- Bills and Payments
Who Should Enroll
- Small business owners
- Professional Bookkeepers
- General Accountants
- Office or Administrative Managers
- Executive Assistants who need a practical and comprehensive introduction to QuickBooks.
*Prerequisite: Working knowledge of Excel.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY 10176
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Course Number: 90385
Please contact DJ McErlean-Hopson at (213) 346-1186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.