Certificate in Quickbooks Essentials
CERTIFICATE IN QUICKBOOKS ESSENTIALS
In this course, you will learn the essentials skills needed to become a competent end user of QuickBooks. This comprehensive two-day program provides practical knowledge and prepares participants to be confident in using this accounting software.
QuickBooks is the most widely used accounting sytem utilized by small and medium businesses. This comprehensive, introductory 2-day program provides practical knowledge and prepares participants to be confident in using this accounting software. Class size is small so you will receive the attention that you expect and have questions answered by an instructor who is a Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor. You will receive the Intuit QuickBooks student guide along with a 140 days free trial of the QB program and a certificate of completion from Pace University.
You Will Learn To
- Create your Company’s books on QuickBooks
- Set up Accounts, Customers and Vendors
- Understand Financial Reports
- Enter and Processing Checks Process
- Bills and Payments
Who Should Enroll
Small business owners, bookeepers, accountants, CPA's, office or administrative managers, and executive assistants who need a practical and comprehensive introduction to QuickBooks.
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of Excel.
2-Day course; Offered M-F (9:00-4:00);
Instructor is a Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor,Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor, Member: Intuit® Solution Provider Program,Authorized QuickBooks Affiliate
CPE- 12 CREDIT HOURS
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 () or firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will review the keystrokes and methods of calculating the following items as required by the CFP Board:
- Creating your Company’s books on Quickbooks
- Setting up Accounts
- Setting up Customers and Vendors
- Setting up Items and Jobs
- Working with Customer Lists
- Understanding Financial Reports
- Sales Receipts
- Credit Memos and Refunds
- Customizing the Chart of Accounts
- Entering and Processing Checks
- Processing Bills and Payments
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Supervised Lab Time and Review Exercises