Commercial Property Management
This course will cover the essential elements of management of retail, office, and industrial space. Both small and large retail properties will be discussed. This course will assist individuals who are interested in entering the field of property management or considering purchasing a commercial building as an investment property.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion. NYS Approved for 7.5 hours of continuing education.
- Legal aspects (eg, Fair Housing, leases, landlord / tenant rights)
- Analysis of lease provisions
- Lease negotiations, selection and retention of tenants, and achieving the correct tenant mix
- Industrial parks, warehouse and storage centers, shopping malls
- Management and tenant relations
- Marketing the commercial space
- Marketing maintenance
Spring 2014 Course Schedule:
Pace University Midtown
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
April 12, 2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course # 90115
Special Offer! Take $50 off for Pace Alumni!
Remember to use discount code DISC50 to receive your $50 tuition discount when registering online.
Questions? Please contact us at (914) 773-3714 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu