Architecture, Engineering & Construction Certificate
Learn How to Effectively Manage Your Construction Projects from Design to Construction!
The purpose of this program is to acquire the knowledge in the design and construction industry by gaining an understanding of all the disciplines required for the execution of a project from the viewpoint of the professional services of architects, engineers and construction experts. The course work will begin with the fundamentals of materials and methods of construction for residential and commercial applications. Finally as a capstone to the course work there will be a workshop in understanding Construction Contract Administration and how to clearly recognize the “general conditions of the contract for construction” – a document that is commonly utilized throughout the construction industry. Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
- Introduction to the General Conditions of Contract for Construction AIA A201
- Discuss the role of the Owner, Design Professional, Construction Professional, Sub‐contractors
- Change orders
- Prepare for a Mock Mediation / Arbitration
Who Should Enroll
- Those interested in learning the fundamentals of materials and methods
- Professionals looking for an introduction to cost estimating
- Individuals looking to learn about mechanical and engineering concepts
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
November 7 & 14; December 5 & 12, 2015
Tuition: $595 (includes all materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact DJ McErlean-Hopson at (212) 346-1186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.