Construction Project Management
Learn How to Manage Construction Projects for Maximum Profit Potential!
These innovative courses provides the construction-orientated professional with the practical knowledge and expertise in construction project management, blueprint reading, project cost estimation, project scheduling, and managing key business concepts in the field of construction.
Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
- Six Sigma Construction Project Management Certificate
- Construction Project Management Certificate
- Construction Law Certificate New!
- Construction Blueprint Reading Certificate
- Cost Estimating in Building Construction Certificate
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Certificate New!
- Advanced Blueprint Reading Certificate New!
- Advanced Construction Project Management Certificate New!
New for the Spring 2015!
Facilities Management Professional (FMP) Certificate
Pace University, in partnership with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), offers the four-course IFMA FMP® Credential Program ™. The four courses are presented in a convenient, adult-friendly format and all course materials and assessment exams are included in the tuition cost.
Pace University will teach you the knowledge and skills demanded by today’s employers and help you earn the FMP® credential.
Questions? Please contact us at (212) 346-1186 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu