Creating a Web Page Using HTML and CSS
For career changers or entry level students all the way through advanced and experienced web designers, Pace has a program to support your career and advance your job skills for today's job market and employment needs.
An introduction to creating Web Pages for the World Wide Web. This workshop will cover the Hyper-Text Markup Language (HTML) as well as the guidelines for successful Web page creation. Students will learn how to include tables, CSS, images, lists, color, and links to other Web pages using embedded Uniform Resource Locators (URLs). Students will create basic Web pages.
You Will Learn To
•Use hyper-text and the HTML markup language
• Create lists in an HTML document
• Embed links to other pages in HTML
• Format text using CSS
• Explain the role of "viewers" in HTML
• Use Dreamweaver to streamline creating HTML and CSS
• Add images to HTML pages
• Create and modify tables within HTML pages
• Use the new HTML 5 layout tags
• Create pages using all of the elements learned in class
Who Should Enroll
Internet users who are interested in creating and publishing documents for the World Wide Web using both HTML and CSS.
One Day (9am- 4pm); offered Monday-Friday; Instructor-led
Location: 1 Martine Ave, Suite 424 White Plains, NY 10606
Location: 551 5th Ave (at 45th Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate in Digital Graphic Design:
- This class will teach students the full process of Digital Graphic Design. Students will use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, to create, design, build print and digital content.
Certificate in Web Design:
- Using several Adobe Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, students will learn how to PLAN - DESIGN - BUILD + MAINTAIN a fully functional website.
- CMS Web Application Development
HTML & CSS
- Creating a Web Page Using HTML and CSS
Dual Certificate Program
- Dual Certificate Program
- Dynamic Websites Using PHP
- Internet Marketing Essentials
Introduction to HTML
What is HTML?
Using Notepad to Create an HTML Document
Printing HTML Documents
Explain the Role of “Viewers”
Create Lists in a HTML Document
Adding List Items
Creating a New Document using Dreamweaver
Control Spacing with Paragraph and Break Tags
Physical and Logical Formatting Tags
Create Hyperlinks to Other Pages
Copy and Pasting Hyperlinks
What is CSS?
The Three Types of CSS
Creating CSS Styles
Using Dreamweaver to Create CSS Coding
Formatting the Five States of the Anchor Tag
Using and Creating Images
Using Inline Images
Relative vs. Absolute File Paths
Aligning Images for Word Wrap
Making Images into Hyperlinks
Creating Tables with Dreamweaver
Inserting and Deleting Rows or Columns
Colors in HTML
Using the New HTML 5 Layout Tags