Whether you are an individual or a corporation, we offer both full day classes and comprehensive evening certificate programs in our convenient New York City and White Plains locations, or onsite. All instructors are certified by Adobe.
Please call for dates
You Will Learn To
Build a website
Insert and format text and graphics
Hyperlink from page to page
Enhance the visitor's experience with behaviors
Organize pages with layers
Ensure consistent formatting with CSS
Design forms to collect information
Add metatags for search engine optimization.
Who Should Enroll
Students who are comfortable with the PC or Mac and would like to learn how to build a web site. A basic knowledge of HTML is helpful but not required.
This is a two day class (9am- 4pm) is generally offered Monday through Fridays and is Instructor-led by an Adobe Certified Instructor. Taught in state-of-the-art computer facilities w/brand new computers.
Location: 1 Martine Ave, Suite 424 White Plains, NY 10606
Location: 551 5th Ave (at 45th Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10176
Location: One Pace Plaza, New York, NY, 10038
Location: 163 William St., New York, NY 10038
Please contact us at (888) 561-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate in Digital Graphic Design:
- This class will teach students the full process of Digital Graphic Design. Students will use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, to create, design, build print and digital content.
Certificate in Web Design:
- Using several Adobe Software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, students will learn how to PLAN - DESIGN - BUILD + MAINTAIN a fully functional website.
- Photoshop CS6 Level I
- Photoshop CS6 Level II
- Photoshop for Web Design
- Photoshop Montage
- InDesign for Digital Publications
- Intro to Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Level 1
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Level 2
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Flash Professional
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator Level 1
- Adobe Illustrator Level 2
- Adobe Workflow Essentials
The Work Area
Define a web site and connect to a web server
Add and format text and graphics
Hyperlink text and graphics
Enhance Pages with Behaviors
Use Layers and Cascading Style Sheets
Use Forms to Collect Information
Use Metadata for Search Engine Optimization