Financial Calculator Workshop
FINANCIAL CALCULATOR WORKSHOP
Students will learn to use all of the basic features of the calculator as well as advanced functions. Problems covered in the workshop will be similar to those frequently appearing on the CFP® certification examination given by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
Our one-day workshop is an overview of formulas and functionality keys associated with the HP12C financial calculator.
You Will Learn To
Utilize all of the basic and advanced features of the HP12C financial calculator.
Who Should Enroll
Candidates preparing to take the CFP® certification examination and professionals looking for basic knowledge of financial calculator use. No prior experience is necessary.
One-day workshop, Saturdays, 10 am - 4 pm. Instructor-led
Our instructors are all working in their field, bringing their professional experience and connections to the classroom.
Location: Refer to Start Date above
- 3-Day Business Analysis Training
- Master's Certificate in Business Analysis
- PMP 5-Day Express
- Certificate in Hands-on Project Management
- Audit and Assurance Update
- Current Regulatory and Accounting Environment
- Information Systems, Audit and Ethics
- Tax Update for Accountants: 2012
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Financial Planning Certificate Program
- CFP® Exam Review Program
- Financial Assets and Derivatives
- Elder Law and Planning
- Microsoft Project
The course will review the keystrokes and methods of calculating the following items as required by the CFP Board:
event cash flows;
present value of ordinary annuity;
present value of annuity due;
future value of ordinary annuity;
future value of annuity due;
periodic interest rates;
periodic payment amounts;
uneven cash flows;
internal rate of return (IRR);
net present value (NPV);
stock portfolio composition; and